fatsecret members overall average rating
Fresh greens steamed in chicken broth with crumbled jerky and garlic cloves makes a low carb and low fat dish with plenty of fiber and Vitamin A.
- Wash greens and place into large stockpot with chicken broth. Turn heat to medium-low.
- Peel and crush garlic cloves, crumble jerky and toss into pot along with vinegar and cayenne, then stir well and cover tightly.
- Check every couple of minutes, stirring the pot to flip the cooked and uncooked greens. When tender (10-15 minutes), remove from heat and serve.
- Note: you can mustard, collard, turnip or whatever greens you like.
178 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins