fatsecret members overall average rating
A great snack that has the consistency of ice cream.
- Slice banana into 1/4" slices.
- Arrange banana slices onto a plate covered in plastic wrap. Make sure none of the slices are overlapping.
- Put plate in freezer until frozen. (I usually do this in the AM and by lunch they're frozen).
- Peal banana slices from the plastic wrap.
- Eat immediately.
105 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet