fatsecret members overall average rating
Brown rice perfectly cooked in the oven.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Place the rice into an 8" square glass baking dish.
- Bring the water, butter and salt just to a boil in a kettle or covered saucepan.
- Once the water boils, pour it over the rice, stir to combine, and cover the dish tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove cover and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
55 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet