fatsecret members overall average rating
A Japanese inspired easy recipe to spice up bland broccoli.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water (or boil to desired crispness).
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Mix grated ginger and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Mix in broccoli. Then toss in sesame seeds and your done.
- Note: for variations, you can add a little chili powder for some zing and add some sauteed onions.
118 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins