|Start Weight:||(24 Jun 13) 183.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(03 Dec 13) 180.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||155.0 lb|
following: Lacto-Ovo-Pesce-Vegetarian Diet
performance: losing 0.4 lb a week
I got married on March 31, 2012! It was a wonderful wedding, and I was so happy with how I looked in my dress. The honeymoon in Jamaica was amazing, and I ate sooo much awesome food! :D
Before the wedding, I started dieting in March 2011, lost 20 lbs by June 2011, and was at a plateau from then until this January 2012. Then I started to get serious with my diet again due to the wedding coming up in March 2012, and lost 14 lbs before the wedding!
My goal for the wedding has been reached, but now that I am beyond that, I can see that there is room for more specific improvements: now that I feel slimmer and healthier, I want to get in shape! I get winded and tired really easily, and am not as strong as I have the potential to be. My belly has a bit of chubb on it still that makes my pants uncomfortable when I sit, and my thighs and ass are a good (curvy) size but need to be toned desperately. I know this will require more than the calorie-cutting that I have been doing: I'm going to need to bite the bullet and exercise.
My favourite ways to be active:
- Video game dancing (great for aerobics) - Dance Dance Revolution at my house (better for the legs), and Just Dance at mom's house (better for the arms)
- Hiking (but only in the spring/summer/fall.... I live in the north.)
- Snowshoeing (in the winter... holy crap is it hard!)
- Swimming (but I don't like chlorine and all the lakes are far away.)
- Making Love (and trying to take the more active role in it more often)