|Start Weight:||(02 Jun 15) 174.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(08 Jun 16) 159.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||148.0 lb|
following: Cambridge Diet
Christmas took its toll on the old waist line, so I am back again to get rid of those extra pounds.
SHORT TERM GOALS
1. Stop eating everything in sight
2. Get down to under 12 stone for 5th june
3. Down to 11st 10lb for 12 th june
4. Know I will have a naughty week end so to loose what I have put on
5. Moving this week maybe want to be 11st 4 by 25th
6. Loose what has been gained this last week end
7. Same as above (10th july)
8. By 24th july want to be 11stone min
9. 10th august 10 and half stone. Never been here for years
10. 14th august would like to have maintained or lost a bit more.
IF I achieve this will be over the moon. Fingers crossed and a lot of will power
Well hope to chat with all of you at some point. BIG HUGS and tonnes of support to you all.
|FatSecret member since: 10 Jun 13
buny1's Weight History
buny1's Latest Member Challenges
buny1's Latest Photos
cals: 194kcal | fat: 17.03g | carbs: 10.13g | prot: 8.23g
Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins
Flaxseed and almond flour muffins, gluten and sugar free little bundles of loveliness. These muffins satisfy a sweet craving and will tide you over to your next meal.
cals: 198kcal | fat: 15.11g | carbs: 16.40g | prot: 3.59g
Cucumber Avocado Salad
Salad with cucumbers, avocados and tomatoes.
cals: 161kcal | fat: 11.15g | carbs: 5.40g | prot: 8.90g
An easy and delicious recipe for beef cutlets.
cals: 211kcal | fat: 4.12g | carbs: 29.60g | prot: 16.46g
Wendy's Copycat Chili
Chili recipe that is just like you get at Wendy's restaurants
cals: 47kcal | fat: 0.59g | carbs: 9.53g | prot: 3.04g
Cauliflower Rice II
A no carb rice substitute.
view complete cookbook
Other Related Links
buny1's Recent Activity
buny1's Own Activity
Cambridge Diet Recent Activity
No recent activity.