fatsecret members overall average rating
A hearty and yummy chowder.
- Chop potatoes into 1 1/2" cubes, and carrots into about 1/2" cubes or slices.
- Put carrots, potatoes, corn, cans of soup and 1 1/2 cans of water into slow cooker.
- Microwave chicken breasts for approximately 2-3 minutes to partially cook and drain liquid that come off.
- Put chicken, bacon and spices into slow cooker and cook on high for approximately 4 hours or until carrots and potatoes are tender.
- Season to taste with seasoned salt, onion powder and black pepper.
- Note: if available use low fat cream of chicken to reduce calories.
155 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of NutriSystem