fatsecret members overall average rating
Using low-fat mozzarella and ricotta cheese, this tastes wonderful.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- Brown turkey in olive oil with onions and garlic.
- Add entire can of diced tomatoes, juice and all. (You can use the ones that come with basil and oregano). Let it simmer until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Mix 1 cup of the mozzarella into the ricotta.
- Put a few spoonfuls of the meat mixture in the bottom of a baking dish, then put noodles on top of it.
- Top those with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat, and top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° F (175° C) for 30-35 minutes. Remove foil for last 5 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
115 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
i will definitely try this!! Sounds very yummy!
05 Mar 08 by member: TEmsoff
I usually add a 10 oz package of thawed and drained frozen chopped spinach. The only way I could get the family to eat their veggies. Even shredded zuchini.
04 Feb 11 by member: bbell
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet