Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
Spinach Orzo with Pinenuts
A simple pasta and fresh spinach side dish that can be served hot or cold.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain, and place in medium serving bowl.
- In large skillet, add oil and onion. Sauté until onions almost clear.
- Add minced garlic and pine nuts. Sauté for about 3 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fresh spinach and diced tomato and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Pour spinach over pasta in bowl. Mix and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve as a cold salad.
30 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Simple recipe that goes with almost anything. I like it best served cold.
24 Oct 11 by member: ETNOC
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Medifast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Medifast