|Start Weight:||(10 Jan 12) 231.5 lb|
|Current Weight:||(04 Jul 14) 195.3 lb|
|Goal Weight:||169.8 lb|
following: Nadyno's own diet
performance: losing 0.8 lb a week
At 24 years old I stopped 'losing weight' and started getting rid of it for good.
Now 26 years old, working in IT and ridiculously able to find the positive outlook on things. Honest, direct and usually too rational. A combination that gets me into trouble a lot. Had a little rebound(5kg), but steadily finding a way to incorporate exercise in my new life rhythm.
Special thanks to:
- The economy, for making me unemployed for almost a year after graduating and so bored out of my mind that I decided to make unemployment meaningfull by working on myself and starting an exercise schedule
- My sister who let me tag along when she went jogging and took the time to teach me how to do it eventhough I was much slower and not in the best of moods.
- My friend who suprised me by taking me to a gym and signing up with me because she knew I was too scared to do it on my own.
- My aunt who completely changed her diet and gave up on her snack to help me get started when I was living with her.
- My boyfriend who loves me unconditionally and helps me remember to love myself that way too.