fatsecret members overall average rating
These zucchini bites can be served as a yummy snack or appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C). Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Grate the zucchini and place in a dish towel to squeeze out the excess water.
- In a bowl combine the egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, zucchini, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
- Note: instead of a mini muffin tin you can also use a cookie sheet, spooning the mixture on with a tablespoon.
100 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers