fatsecret members overall average rating
A great pasta substitute.
- With a good potato peeler create long "noodles" by starting at the top of the zucchini and peeling wide ribbons down the length of the zucchini.
- Continue making ribbons as you turn the zucchini to get all the green part off first.
- When the center portion becomes too thin , set it aside to use for a salad and start a new zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high.
- Add the olive oil and zucchini "noodles."
- Saute the "noodles" for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with freshly grated black pepper and salt if desired to taste.
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce. I like to eat these with red sauce & meatballs!
4866 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The GI diet