fatsecret members overall average rating
A tasty baked zucchini and egg recipe that's a great side dish.
- Set oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Spray a 8 x 8" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan sprayed with cooking spray, sauté zucchini, onion, garlic, and dry seasonings until tender, approximately 8-10 minutes. Take off heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and hot sauce - mix well.
- Add egg mixture to zucchini. Mix and pour into casserole dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes until eggs are puffy and set.
445 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet