1 hr 20 mins
fatsecret members overall average rating
Whole Wheat Italian Pizza
A healthy take on the classic pizza without sacrificing taste.
- Activate yeast and honey in warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt to water.
- Kneed flour and water mixture. Cover with oil. Let sit in a warm room (or oven) for 1 hour.
- Toss/spin dough and press into 2 pizza pans. Cover with remaining olive oil. Bake for 7 minutes at 500° F (250° C).
- Food process tomato paste and 3 tomatoes with oregano, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Spread this sauce over pizzas.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and 3 chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes @ 425° F (210° C).
- Serve and enjoy! (A quarter of one of the pizzas should yield two slices which is one serving.)
61 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Medifast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Medifast