fatsecret members overall average rating
Vegetarian burger patties, great on a bun, with gravy, in a casserole, or just plain.
- Saute onion and celery in olive oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the butter, and mix well.
- Shape into patties, and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Brush patties with half the butter.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 minutes, turning halfway through and coating the other side with the butter.
48 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet