fatsecret members overall average rating
Vegetable Thai Chicken Lasagna
Seasoned with Thai spices this is different but very tasty.
- Soak lasagna in cold water to soften while preparing other ingredients.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and pan fry zucchini, peppers and mushrooms until semi-soft.
- Spread bottom of 9 x 12" pan with a coating of pasta sauce (hot sauce optional).
- Top sauce with 3 lasagna noodles (split in half if need to fit), cover with sauce then layer 1/2 the ricotta, coriander and vegetables. Repeat order - lasagna, sauce, ricotta, coriander and vegetables
- Top with all the spinach and remainder of pasta sauce. Cover with foil and cook at 350 °F (175 °C) for one hour. Let sit for 10 minutes and serve.
20 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Paleo Diet