fatsecret members overall average rating
Vegetable Stir Fry with Brown Rice
A quick and tasty veggie stir fry that will remind you of your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- Add sunflower oil to wok or deep frying pan/skillet.
- Heat wok on high for a few minutes, until smoke starts coming off the bottom.
- Put a tablespoon of soy sauce in the oil. Pick up the wok and move the oil and soy sauce to coat.
- Prepare brown rice.
- Add frozen Asian vegetables to wok (expect some steam).
- While vegetables are cooking, mix chicken broth in a bowl with a tablespoon of soy sauce and corn starch. Mix with a fork until it looks cloudy and nearly white.
- Once vegetables are no longer frozen, add the mixture to the wok. Make sure to stir before adding so the corn starch does not coagulate. This will create a nice thick brown sauce.
- Once the sauce is properly thickened (only a few minutes), the dish is done. Serve it with the brown rice and enjoy.
82 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Medifast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Medifast