fatsecret members overall average rating
A medley of veggies with a Southwest kick.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Using a chopper or food processor grind the oatmeal together with the garlic powder and chili powder, till it resembles breadcrumbs. Remove and set aside. Put on bottom of a round 9x9" baking pan as a crust or add to the egg whites mixture later.
- Chop all the vegetables using a food processor or chopper so that they are all finely chopped.
- Add the vegetables to the egg mixture and mix together. Once all mixed, pour into 9x9" round non-stick baking pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 35 minutes or until the egg mixture sets (you can use the toothpick method for this).
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before serving to let it rest and set even better. You can also sprinkle with veggie shreds soy cheese.
- Serve with tablespoon of salsa on top.
213 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet