fatsecret members overall average rating
Very easy to make soup... my boyfriend loved it!
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add celery, carrot, onion, and garlic (optional). Cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, kidney beans (rinsed and drained), white beans (rinsed and drained) and prepared vegetable broth (water and cube); bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until the flavors are blended, about 30 minutes.
- Add cilantro, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
124 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers