fatsecret members overall average rating
Turkey Sausage and Cheese Omelet
A great combination of turkey sausage, cheese and eggs.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs together with seasoning.
- Add milk and beat until mixed. While beating, heat turkey crumbles in microwave for about 30 seconds on high, or quickly heat it in a pan on the stove.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Let cook approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until egg begins to firm.
- Flip eggs over to allow top to cook.
- Add cheese and sausage on top, and let it cook until cheese begins to melt.
- Flip eggs in half, over the top of the sausage and cheese filling.
- Turn off stove, and place omelet onto plate for serving. Be careful, its hot!
257 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Biggest Loser Diet