fatsecret members overall average rating
Tasty tuna patties that are full of protein.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray like Pam and heat on medium.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Spoon mixture onto heated skillet. Divide the mixture to make six patties or a size that makes it easy to flip them over with a spatula without breaking.
- Cook patties until both sides are a light brown, firm and there is no egg flowing out of patty.
1969 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet