fatsecret members overall average rating
Chickpeas make for a great, healthy snack without giving up on taste.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add a small amount of olive oil (optional) to the skillet to help the toasting process.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Add the chickpeas to the skillet.
- Heat on medium until dried/toasted. About 15 minutes.
- Season with salt or any other seasonings you may desire.
- Note: great snack for Fat Smash.
633 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet