fatsecret members overall average rating
Easy cheesy lasagna pasta.
- Heat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, brown meat; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, one-half mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour about 1 cup sauce on bottom of 13x9" baking dish. Arrange 3 uncooked pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce; cover with 1 cup sauce.
- Spread one-half cheese filling over sauce. Repeat layers of lasagna, sauce and cheese filling. Top with layer of lasagna and remaining sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Source: recipe from Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta box.
42 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slimming World