fatsecret members overall average rating
Thin crepes that can be filled with whipped cream and raspberry preserves.
- Heat up the griddle to about 400 °F (200 °C) (hotter than you are used to with thicker pancakes).
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a cup (half the butter is enough if you are using a non-stick pan and want to reduce fat).
- In a big bowl, mix the dry stuff first, then add half the milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk, the butter, and the eggs. Beat 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour about 2/3 of a cup for each pancake, about 6" in diameter.
- Fry until the top is no longer wet, then turn over and brown the 2nd side.
- Note: recipe makes about 10 pancakes, and two is a serving.
80 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Looks like a great recipe but too high in Net Carbs for just 1 pancake. Would like to try in other Phases of Atkins though....gave it a 5 star because its looks yummy.
17 Apr 11 by member: SKINNYGIRL007
Sounds great but not sure how this is Atkins friendly at any stage. I double checked because it sounded too good to be true. I found there are 92 netcarb in 1 cup of white wheat all purpose flour alone. Maybe the person who added in the nutritional facts entered it incorrectly.
04 Jul 11 by member: PamelaNkc
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Paleo Diet