fatsecret members overall average rating
A low calorie squash, zucchini and chicken soup.
- Dice zucchini and squash (skin off for less calories).
- Add zucchini and squash and chicken stock to large pot.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer until all ingredients are very tender.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend into puree (hand mixer also works very well).
- Pour into serving bowl and mix in the fat free milk.
- Serve warm.
291 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The South Beach Diet