fatsecret members overall average rating
Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Delightful macerated strawberries on a dessert shell shortcake with a whipped topping.
- Slice the strawberries into bite sized pieces and toss them with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of white sugar. (Sugar amount to sweeten strawberries to taste based on tartness of strawberries).
- Let strawberry and sugar mixture macerate at room temperature for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Place strawberries in refrigerator overnight
- Top each dessert shell with a portion of the strawberries and juice mix from bowl and finish with a dollop of whipped topping (like cool whip).
37 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet