fatsecret members overall average rating
A very filling low calorie soup that gets more spicy the longer it sits.
- Slice green onions, put in a pot and start to sauté with cooking spray.
- Cut green pepper stem ends off and cut in half, take the seeds and membrane out. Cut the green pepper into bite size pieces and add to pot.
- Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, add to pot.
- Clean carrots, cut into bite size pieces, and add to pot.
- Slice mushrooms into thick slices, add to pot.
- Add small amount of red or cayenne pepper now (if you like it spicy).
- Use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasonings. These have all the salt and flavors you will need.
- Use about 12 cups of water (or 8 cups and the vegetable juice), cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time - two hours works well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
589 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers