fatsecret members overall average rating
Rosemary Baked Chicken with Potatoes
A delicious one-pan chicken thigh supper with paprika and rosemary delivering a double hit of antioxidant power.
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F (210° C)
- Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl.
- Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1" baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken on pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
- Note: best served simply with a fruit or vegetable salad alongside. Based on a recipe from McCormick.
729 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Slim Fast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slim Fast