fatsecret members overall average rating
Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Delicious potato wedges.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
- Cut each potato (washed and patted dry) into 8 lengthwise wedges and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and dried rosemary.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Toss and roast until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Note: You can use regular potatoes as well, and sea salt or kosher salt instead of regular table salt if you prefer.
180 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This sounds so good! Can't wait to try them!
28 Feb 08 by member: mrsjohnson0317
I made this last night and it was really, really good. I had to use a bit more oil and rosemary than the recipe called for but I had also tripled the recipe so some adjustments are to be considered. Wonderful flavor and great texture.
18 May 10 by member: jenju
soooo delicious and easy to make! Made a double batch for girls night and we enjoyed these with panini sandwiches.
16 Oct 11 by member: amomono
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet