fatsecret members overall average rating
Roasted Cauliflower Florets
Great tasting cauliflower with garlic and chili flavor.
- Preheat oven to 450° F (220° C).
- Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets.
- Dry cauliflower well.
- Drizzle with olive oil (you may need more than 2 tablespoons) then sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- You can adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- Toss cauliflower until seasonings are well distributed.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Remove from oven and pour into a serving dish. Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
72 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet