Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
A light summer salad that's sure to tempt with the perfect mix of flavors.
- Pre-heat oven to 480 °F (250 °C).
- Line a biking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a single layer on the tray. Spray with olive oil spray, turn pumpkin spray again.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until golden and tender, turning once. Set aside.
- Meanwhile heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts and cook, stirring for approximately 3 minutes until golden.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a screw top jar and shake to combine.
- Place spinach and pumpkin in a serving bowl, sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle with dressing.
255 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediterranean Diet