fatsecret members overall average rating
A low fat pumpkin pie.
- Combine corn flakes and crispix into a plastic bag. Begin to crush cereal until it has reached a bread crumb consistency.
- Melt fat free butter spread, then stir in ground cinnamon and no calorie sweetener packets.
- Add crushed cereal to butter mixture and fold it in to dispense butter evenly. Coat pie pan with no calorie butter cooking spray.
- Add crust mixture to coated pan and begin to press it flat and work it up the edges of the pan. Let crust sit a few minutes before adding pie filling.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling (like Libby's), eggs, fat free evaporated milk and a dash of ground cinnamon. Stir until mixed well, and pour into pie pan.
- Cook pie for 45-50 minutes, depending on oven strength.
- In order to know if pie is cooked through, stick a toothpick or butter knife into center of pie. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready. Enjoy!
183 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers