fatsecret members overall average rating
Pork Loin with Red Wine Gravy
Tasty pork loin that's good with either rice or pasta and green beans.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Place pork in a 9x13" baking dish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Top with onion and celery, and pour wine over all.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When done baking, remove meat from baking dish and place on a serving platter.
- Pour gravy packet mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices, and stir until thickened.
- Slice meat, and cover with gravy.
713 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet