fatsecret members overall average rating
Eggs can be used for almost anything, including this terrific low carb bake.
- Beat 2 large eggs in separate bowl, set aside.
- Brown hamburger and sausage adding in the spinach, cook until done and drain excess fat.
- Spray a small glass cooking dish.
- Pour in eggs and the meat and spinach mixture. Poke around with a spoon until egg is covering all ingredients.
- Add shredded cheese, like the pizza blend.
- Bake in oven on 425 °F (220 °C) until eggs are firm and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for a few minutes and then cut into slices like a pizza. Enjoy!
- Note: you can also lay pepperoni slices on top pressing down a little so it fixes to the cheese. I used 5 in a "flower" shape.
480 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins