fatsecret members overall average rating
Pistachio Goat Cheese Balls
Goat cheese formed into balls with seasoning, then rolled in crushed pistachios.
- Mash everything except the pistachios into the goat cheese using a fork.
- Form teaspoon sized balls with the goat cheese mix by rolling them in between your hands. If the goat cheese is too soft, let it chill in the fridge for 20 minutes until it hardens.
- Place crushed pistachios in a small bowl. Roll the goat cheese balls to cover in the nuts.
- Serve with some sliced cantaloupe and/or frozen grapes.
- Note: for optimum results, drizzle a balsamic and honey reduction on the plate. Easier than it sounds! But you can also just drizzle regular balsamic, honey and pepper if you don't want to make a reduction.
96 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins