fatsecret members overall average rating
A delicious fruit treat that makes a good breakfast, lunch, or dessert.
- Slice peaches and strawberries.
- Add fruit and yogurt into blender.
- Add 3-5 ice cubes (depending on size) and blend.
- Note: as an option you can add whey or flax protein powder to drink while blending to give it additional nutritional value.
141 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
OMG! THIS SMOOTHIE IS SOOO AMAZING!(it feels as if im cheating on the diet..but im not!) im usually horrible at making smoothies, but this one was THE BOMB!!! i used frozen peaches, fresh strawberries 4 i-cubes, and light n fit low fat strawberrry yogurt!omg thanx so much!i wouldve never thought about using peaches in a smoothie!
20 Jun 11 by member: jsquared
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet