fatsecret members overall average rating
Pork patties for a hamburger or to just eat plain.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave about half of the parmesan into thin strips; set aside.
- Finely shred remaining parmesan (should yield about 1/4 cup).
- In a large bowl combine ground pork, finely shredded parmesan, pepper, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Form mixture into four 3/4" thick patties.
- Pre-heat broiler. Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 to 4" from heat for 12-14 minutes or until done and juices run clear, turning once halfway through broiling.
- Top each pattie with tomato slices and strips of parmesan. Broil 1 minute more.
- Top patties with basil.
172 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins