Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
Orange, Fennel & Avocado Salad
A simple and delicious salad.
- Wash the fennel well and dry it. Remove the top part from the bulb, cut the bulb in half, then slice thinly. Put into a medium bowl.
- Peel the avocado, cut it in half, then chop into approximately half-inch cubes, then add them to the bowl with the fennel.
- Peel the orange, removing all of the white pith, then separate it into individual wedges. Add the wedges to the bowl.
- In a ramekin, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together until they're well-blended. Drizzle over the salad and toss gently. Serve or chill for later.
- Note: white wine can be used instead of cider vinegar.
48 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet