fatsecret members overall average rating
Oatmeal has never tasted so good.
- Pre-heat a non-stick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- In a blender add the dry mix oatmeat and flax seed. Blend for 3-5 seconds.
- Add the cottage cheese and egg. Blend for further 3-5 seconds.
- Add sweetner to taste.
- Spoon the mixture on to a skillet or griddle. Flip when golden. Do not overcook.
- Serve with your choice of toppings - low sugar syrup, fruit or jam.
101 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet