fatsecret members overall average rating
This crust is great with just some tomato sauce and veggies.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). In a blender or food processor grind the oatmeal. You can also add spices as well.
- Mix oats, egg white and water to make like pancake batter. (Do not make very thin.)
- Spray a non-stick fry pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter in to circle. Flip once.
- Put shell on baking sheet and add your toppings.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until toppings are cooked.
- Note: this is just the "crust" that Mary O. used in her Oatmeal Pizza recipe. Can be used for pizza, baked apple or a breakfast meal with lots of possibilities.
47 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
will try oat bran instead of oats
09 Mar 12 by member: Lin150
I modify this for Dukan, substitute 2 T. oat bran for the oatmeal, and use it daily as a sandwich wrap. Good with a little dill sprinkled into it, especially with turkey.
10 Apr 12 by member: DoctorMarje
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet