fatsecret members overall average rating
Yum chocolate and walnuts, what could taste better.
- Heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Lightly coat an 8x8" square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pulse walnuts in a food processor until finely chopped. Place in a large mixing bowl; add sugar substitute, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Whisk egg substitute, sour cream, oil and vanilla together and make a well into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a small sauce pan on medium-low heat and whisk until melted, about 1 minute. Whisk into the batter.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean. About 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving. Makes 16 squares.
- These can be frozen for a snack at a later time.
- Source: the South Beach Diet quick and easy cookbook.
19 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mayo Clinic Plan