fatsecret members overall average rating
Navy Beans with Brown Rice
Delicious side recipe to which you you can literally add anything.
- If using minute rice, boil 1 cup of water.
- Add in rice, 1 can navy beans, chili powder and cajun seasoning.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat, stir, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- If not using instant rice, cook the rice, chili powder, and cajun seasoning, add the beans for the last 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: you can add green and red peppers, onions, and many other ingredients to this recipe.
149 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers