fatsecret members overall average rating
With a subtle mustard and garlic flavor this beef dish is very easy to make for dinner.
- Heat oven to broil.,Heat oven to broil.
- Whisk together garlic, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Line a broiler pan with foil and place steak on top. Coat evenly with mustard mixture and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Broil steak to desired level (4 minutes per side for medium rare).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Thinly sliced meat will be especially tender.
273 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet