fatsecret members overall average rating
Monte Cristo Salmon Sandwich
A fried whole wheat bread, salmon, egg and salsa sandwich.
- Flatten the bread slices as much as you can with a rolling pin or heavy can.
- Mash the salmon and salsa together in a bowl. If the salmon is cold, heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 minute to take off the chill.
- Make a sandwich of the bread with the salmon mixture in the middle.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and pour into a saucer. Dip the sandwich in the egg so that both sides are coated.
- Fry the sandwich on a non-stick pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, turning half way to brown both sides.
- Serve with additional salsa if you like.
25 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet