fatsecret members overall average rating
Comfort food never tasted this good and without the extra calories.
- Boil macaroni is salty hot water.
- In separate pan, melt the butter (not too hot), stir in flour and milk until reasonably thickened.
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese into the sauce until melted.
- Add drained pasta to the sauce and mix. Place all ingredients in baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- Cook in oven at 350° F (175° C) for a little under 30 minutes.
- Note: you can add paprika to help in the browning process but not too much to impact taste.
278 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet