fatsecret members overall average rating
Little Liter Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs make a nice treat that's high in protein.
- Boil eggs.
- Slice eggs in half long ways.
- Carefully remove egg yolks.
- Mix egg yolks, sweet pickle relish, light mayonnaise, dijon and yellow mustard in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves. Garnish.
- Let sit in fridge for 2 hours.
- Note: garnish as you please, both paprika and parsley are nice.
338 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mayo Clinic Plan