Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
A healthy make-over salad with terrific authentic Japanese flavors.
- The cucumbers can be peeled, cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced into thin half moons.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and salt; mix well.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil; mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed and mix.
- Let marinate for 20 minutes before serving.
- To serve, divide salad among individual chilled plates.
829 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins