fatsecret members overall average rating
Honey Roasted Pumpkin
Honey glazed pumpkin is a wonderful side dish that's great with any roasted meat.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a bowl, pour oil and honey over pumpkin. Toss well.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover loosely with a piece of foil and roast for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 20 minutes, or until pumpkin is golden.
197 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet