fatsecret members overall average rating
A great appetizer or snack that you can serve with salad or crumble into soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F (210° C). Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray
- Place scat tablespoons of cheese on prepared pans, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart.
- Flatten out each pile of cheese into an oval shape; sprinkle with herbs and pepper.
- Bake until cheese crisps turn golden and resemble lace cookies, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cool on pan until set and then remove to wire rack to cook completely.
- Note: yields 2 cheese crisps per serving.
279 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins