fatsecret members overall average rating
Hawaiian Style Salmon Steaks
Tropical and tasty salmon steaks.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Rinse salmon steaks and pat them dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the oil on the steaks and reserve.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper (one for each salmon steak) in circular shapes about 12" in diameter, fold in half, and place the fish steaks at the center of the half circle.
- Top with the remaining ingredients. Fold the other half of the parchment over the ingredients and crimp the edges to seal.
- Place parchment "bags" on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
341 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers